Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ninjas made out of pipe cleaners – how fun is that?
- My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening! kids craft
- 10 cute pipe cleaner animal crafts for kids to make
- Orange Petal | Make a small SWAP like a pipe cleaner teddy bear and have the girls keep track of it until the next meeting | Pipe Cleaner Teddy Bear Instructographic
- Superhero activities: Superhero Bracelets. Great fine motor skill. You could also do these on a pipe cleaner.
- wooden stick and pipe cleaner superheroes – no instructions, can I figure out from pictures?
- Pipe cleaner squirrel craft
- Avengers perler bead pattern – Drayzinha I bet it would be easy to change it to a plastic canvas pattern
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Toddler Approved!: Easy Captain America Shield Craft for Kids Using LEGO