Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening! kids craft
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Toddler Approved!: Easy Captain America Shield Craft for Kids Using LEGO
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- Blow Q-tips through straws in this simple blow dart game.
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Super Hero Coaster Plastic Canvas Pattern
- DIY Plastic Bottle Bird House
- Superhero activities: Use Dollar Store plastic tablecloths to make superhero capes to celebrate your students achievements.
- Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Patterns | Batman Tissue Box Cover – Homespooled