Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening! kids craft
- 10 cute pipe cleaner animal crafts for kids to make
- Superhero activities: Superhero Bracelets. Great fine motor skill. You could also do these on a pipe cleaner.
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- Easy Superhero T-Shirt Painting using a printed template and contact paper!
- Toddler Approved!: Easy Captain America Shield Craft for Kids Using LEGO
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- This fun Death Star craft is perfect for Star Wars obsessed kids! An easy craft using upcycled materials.
- Turn pipe cleaners into all kinds of animals. It would be fun to make a whole zoo!
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Blow Q-tips through straws in this simple blow dart game.