Photo via: mybeautifulmonsters.deviantart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pringles can bat signal
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Linda Marie Anson has painted this fantastic ‘Thor: The Dark World’ portrait centering on Chris Hemsworth’s God of Thunder, Thor. To check out more of Linda Marie Anson’s work head on over to her deviantART, Tumblr, or you can purchase prints from Society 6
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Oatmeal Tub Bat Signal
- Just made Caleb some pjs out of this fabric…now I can make myself a matching skirt! 🙂 DIY sew a simple geeky gathered skirt
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Can make this out of trifold boards. Buy one that is already black. Love this to use as a back drop for reading or writing center!
- In partnership with Enchanted Makeovers and featured in the Dec/Jan issue of FamilyFun magazine, we have announced our next project. Skedaddle over to the Craft Hope website to check it out!
- Check out these family travel tips from a bunch of road (and sky) warrior dads! familytravel
- I Want to make this as a beanbag toss that can be hung on the wall and drops the beanbag out the bottom.