Photo via: rosinahuber.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Pipe cleaner squirrel craft
- Superhero activities: Superhero Bracelets. Great fine motor skill. You could also do these on a pipe cleaner.
- wooden stick and pipe cleaner superheroes – no instructions, can I figure out from pictures?
- 搭配图吸管Makerspace: Pipe Cleaner Ninjas using chenille, plastic straws, and beads. Easy!
- Turn pipe cleaners into all kinds of animals. It would be fun to make a whole zoo!
- Shark Fin Jell-O Cups for shark or summer theme party theme. These are super cute and so easy to make for the kids! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- Have your kids draw something and then turn it into a REAL stuffed animal. A magical service as seen on Shark Tank made accessible for only $89! Visit Budsies.com to learn more giftideas
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Alphabet activities: Animal Alphabet Nursery Art by Jen Montgomery – $25 Cute idea for an animal theme.
- 10 Troll Birthday Party Ideas. Troll hair, Troll crafts and Troll themed food for the perfect birthday party. Troll party favors and activities to keep the party rollin! Sing along with these fun ideas.