Photo via: alldaychic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- Crafts for men: comic book DIY coasters – Mod Podge Rocks
- comic book letters – a little mod podge combined with comic book pages or wrapping paper/scrapbook paper – great for a boys wall/name/lettter
- How to: Comic Book Phone Cover – MMGN Blog. Could switch out the comics for anything, really! 🙂
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- PS : ♡: diy: comic book shoes Mod Podge, Shoes (smooth so you can glue things to them) Paintbrush Comic book (one that you are okay with cutting up) Scissors Newspaper or cardboard (to do your craft on).
- Spider-man comic book letter DIY tutorial – FAB Birds Party Blog – Party Supplies, Party Printables, Custom Paper Goods, Stationery and Party Crafts
- Creative idea for a kids bedroom…. and on a budget!!! Decorate a canvas with comic books and Mod Podge
- Comic book magnets – next years book bingo prize? From Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Aman…
- Comic Book Lamp | 29 Geeky Crafts You Need to Make Right Now (for this one only, not using comics) || For Geeks Sake
- Mod Podged Comic Book Letters for Boy Room
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.