Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Comic Book Lamp | 29 Geeky Crafts You Need to Make Right Now (for this one only, not using comics) || For Geeks Sake
- Comic Book Coasters | 21 Geeky Projects Fit For A Superhero
- Star Wars Comic infinity scarf by kimfinityscarves on Etsy, $17.00
- New and improved Darth Vader Star Wars Painted Flower Pot Gift Set with Tray – another great one for geek dads!
- PS : ♡: diy: comic book shoes Mod Podge, Shoes (smooth so you can glue things to them) Paintbrush Comic book (one that you are okay with cutting up) Scissors Newspaper or cardboard (to do your craft on).
- Crafts for men: comic book DIY coasters – Mod Podge Rocks
- Comic Book Shoes – DIY | ~*Please Follow Along with Me *~
- 75+ DIY Star Wars Party Ideas | About Family Crafts
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- Follow @eNebriated for more Geek Content including facts images funny and news content! Carnage can travel through phone lines by sending micro-filaments of his symbiote through the computers modem carnage supervillainfact spiderman venom toxin fact comic comics geek nerd nerdy comiccon wondercon marvel marvelcomics marveluniverse nerdygirl geeky amazingspiderman spidermanhomecoming
- Learn how to make comic book coasters!
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage