Photo via: toulouseandtonic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Things that Never get Old about Having Kids – You will love 10 Toulouse & Tonic Baby | Life | Mom
- 20 Things My Boys Would Never Figure Out Without Me – there is nothing like life with little boys and this captures their craziness perfectly! @toulousentonic
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- 20 things I learned from the SECOND baby. This is inspiring! Its amazing how different they can be. | boys | babies | parenting
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Kids Books About Robots (That Adults Can Love Too) – Planet Jinxatron
- A man whos been through it 3 times reveals what its really like to be with you during pregnancy – Toulouse & Tonic funny quotes humor
- This fun Batman science experiment also helps with word and letter recognition. Not that your kids will notice though, theyll be too busy having fun!
- 10 Ways Having Boys Can Help You Burn More Calories – boys are a challenge but think of it this way – they can help you get more exercise and end up with a better body! @toulousentonic
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!