Photo via: toulouseandtonic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Things that Never get Old about Having Kids – You will love 10 Toulouse & Tonic Baby | Life | Mom
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- 20 things I learned from the SECOND baby. This is inspiring! Its amazing how different they can be. | boys | babies | parenting
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Kids Books About Robots (That Adults Can Love Too) – Planet Jinxatron
- This fun Batman science experiment also helps with word and letter recognition. Not that your kids will notice though, theyll be too busy having fun!
- A man whos been through it 3 times reveals what its really like to be with you during pregnancy – Toulouse & Tonic funny quotes humor
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- 10 Signs I Chose The Wrong Baby Daddy – a must read guest post from a Toulouse and Tonic reader!
- just going through some of Cheris old posts and pinning the things I bookmarked. Pinterest is much easier than looking through my favorites! I love this whole room.
- 5 Things I Wont Tell My Kid About Sex
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei