Photo via: bambinogoodies.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We had so much making these fathers day crafts for kids! It was the perfect Fathers Day gift from the kids and he loved them. If you are looking for a free Fathers Day gift ideas, look no further!
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- No more boring magazine files! Check out this neat idea to makeover your dull files in the Superhero Theme! Its so easy to do – only takes a few minutes, but is sure to add color and style to any shelf!Classroom Decor: Magazine file with circular labels – Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Another sign I need to put in my sons room. Only I think it needs Spider-man in the middle. He loves all superheros. But Spider-man is his favorite.
- Making Lokis Sceptor / Staff from the Avengers. (Crazy cool instructions for building this, but lots of great ideas for constructing staffs in general for cosplay purposes!!!)
- Teaching maths, colours, going on a pea hunt and sensory play ideas. Oh, and making a Supertato too – these Supertato activities are the most fun around!
- I love love this set that I found for my LEGO and Batman fanatic son. Perfect for his LEGO theme room. I printed these out on poster board and they look amazing!
- Super hero comic book letters – Do you think my husband would kill me if I used his precious comic book collection to make some cool wall art for our sons room? LOL.
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…