Photo via: littlecraftybugs.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 50 Superhero Party Cake Cases and Cupcake Picks | the littlecraftybugs company
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Fathers Day Cards FREE Printables – Daddy and Grandpa Ties – Cute Questionnaire for the Kids to Fill out for Dad this year from kiki and company
- I found this online, and thought this was cute. crafts for boys | the masks that i came up with for the boys
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- 3 Likes, 1 Comments – Andrew Spaugh (@kahunadrew) on Instagram: “Yondu was epic in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. imMaryPoppinsYall yondu gotgvol2”
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- Superhero classroom theme decor by Schoolgirl Style www.schoolgirlstyle.com (I could add masks over the faces of book characters for the library door. )
- These superhero masks will take your party guests into the imaginary world of…
- DIY Superhero Masks for the kids! Perfect for everyday fun or for Halloween via TidyMom.net