Photo via: livinglocurto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- spiderman birthday cakes | Spiderman Birthday Party ~ Part 3 ~ Cake and Cookies! | Tidbit Times
- Large personalised pre filled SPIDERMAN birthday party sweet cones party bags
- Collecting the Moments… one by one: Superhero birthday party ~ Part 2
- Sweet Bites: Super Hero Theme
- Feed The Sarlacc Star Wars Party Game! Let the kids take turns trying to toss their favourite (or least favourite!) Star Wars characters into the mouth of this DIY Sarlacc. Makes a great kids birthday part activity!
- This would be fun as part of a Super Hero Obstacle Course!
- PS : ♡: diy: comic book shoes Mod Podge, Shoes (smooth so you can glue things to them) Paintbrush Comic book (one that you are okay with cutting up) Scissors Newspaper or cardboard (to do your craft on).
- Super Hero Shield Craft Use markers/crayons and glitter/cut out shapes. Glue 3 paper plates together for stability
- Bottle Cap: Super Girl – 3 cm.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Set of 4 super hero coasters made from hama beads. Designs includes The Flash, Spiderman, Captain America and the Green Lantern. Each measure 3 1/4
- DIY – Sweet Treats : Incredible Hulk Rice Krispie Treats