Photo via: frugalfun4boys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome Ninja Turtles craft for kids to make with craft sticks. Love these!
- Turn a Cardboard Box into an Epic Marble Run – Great engineering challenge for kids. Fun group activity to see what each group comes up with!
- STEM Challenge: Can you build a flotation device for an action figure? from More Than a Worksheet. Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering process with a simple trifold. Teach about buoyancy and density while learning the design process. R
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids- This DIY Superhero Sticks art project is a great way to get kids imaginations working. Theyll love how easy they are to personalize! This activity is a fun idea for a super hero party for kids!
- Free Printable 5 Fun Robot Masks for Kids. Great activity for kids. Brilliant robot role play idea or weekly theme. Enjoy this simple craft for kids.
- Science for Kids: Balancing Robot FREE Printable- Fun STEM activity for exploring balance and center of gravity! Great boredom buster or fun for a rainy day. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Activities for ages 3 to 8. We love craft stick activities. They’re low prep, hands-on and creative. Whether you’re looking for simple math games, craft projects, reading activities or even science experiments, these 25 craft stick activities have you covered. Who knew there were so many awesome ways to use a simple pack of craft sticks?! Math Activities Practice …
- Superhero STEM Challenge for Kids. Explore the force of magnets with this superhero STEM challenge.
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids
- Batman craft and activity ideas for kids. Make and play with a Batplane / Batmobile. A great craft idea for boys and superhero fans. FREE BATMAN LOGO PRINTABLE
- Make this awesome color changing slime that changes color with temperature! Thermochromic slime makes STEM learning fun.
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …