Photo via: designerdaddy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- just going through some of Cheris old posts and pinning the things I bookmarked. Pinterest is much easier than looking through my favorites! I love this whole room.
- This is a great idea for all dress up genres! I can see a princess, hero, and pirate/ninja wall coming to life in my 5 year olds room very soon!
- I will have to make these for my future kid! And yes, my future kid will be a nerd who loves Super Heros, like me! 🙂
- I wouldve loved my parents 10x more if they got me this when I was a kid!
- Things that Never get Old about Having Kids – You will love 10 Toulouse & Tonic Baby | Life | Mom
- 20 Things that Never get Old about Having Kids – Toulouse & Tonic Ill NEVER get tired of 8 and 19!
- Custom golf balls for dad (or any golfer)… Recycled (lets not get crazy with brand new bc those things are expensive) golf balls from Target by kid with sharpies!!!
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Bathroom Superheroes Sign by WordArtTreasures on Etsy, $15.00 I like this but $15 for something I could tell the kids for nothing
- So I noticed something about my box of cereal…Have a parent 🙁
- Make Your Own Comic Book with FREE printable comic book! My five year old daughter was adamant about spelling all the words herself. Though she didnt spell superheroes in the conventional way, I was proud of all the sounds she heard. sponsored CerealHeroes
- 20 things I learned from the SECOND baby. This is inspiring! Its amazing how different they can be. | boys | babies | parenting