Photo via: paigespartyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you have a little hero in training? Join this fun kids character challenge! 8 weeks of superhero themed character building activities!
- Crochet SuperHero hats BatmanSpiderManCaptain by KrazyHats1, $30.00
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- 1500 Free Amigurumi Patterns – this site is awesome, and it has a free crochet pattern for both Thor AND Loki!
- Free cute Portal Companion cube amigurumi pattern! Nerdigurumi – Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns with love for the Nerdy » » Nerdigurumi Amigurumi Pattern Index
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.
- Do your kids love The Avengers? Print these FREE kids printables: Marvels The Avengers: Age of Ultron coloring pages! 15 pages in all — pick your favorite character or print them all.
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- FREE Crochet Pattern: Crochet 8-Bit Heart Slouchy | A little bit of Valentines Day, a little bit of geek, this cute 8-bit heart hat is fun for all.
- Do you have a little hero in training? Then the Hero Training: Kids Character challenge is perfect for you! Join us for our first character trait: Helpful!
- free pattern..Batman Crochet Patterns
- Superhero/villain crochet, knit, and cross stitch patterns!