Photo via: spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Such a great repurpose of comic book pages – DIY comic book flowers
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- A fun, comic book style template for kids to create their own super comic adventure. Great for inspiring imagination and adventure. More free printables at: www.mylittlesuperdudes.com
- A free printable of comic book pages for kids to make their own comic book.
- Okay, Im gonna show you how i managed to build a cool Batman lamp from nothing more then thin wall panels and old light bulb throat. Lets go!
- Seeing comic diy items just gave me the idea to make a comic book themed bedroom…. for my little brothers.
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- Cherished Bliss shows how to make a super-cool comic book superhero pillow. Little guys will love this… as will comic book fans of all ages.
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to…
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to your life, make these easy DIY Comic Book Letters! Perfect for a wall or shelf decoration! AvengersUnite [ad]
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda