Photo via: craftsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spiderman Knitted Blanket Pattern Free Tutorial | The WHOot
- Amigurumi Batman – free crochet pattern and tutorial
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- theres a guide on how to make baby groot! my BF would love it:)
- You are my superhero diy project for kids. A fun project to make for Fathers Day or for anyone they see as their hero.
- FREE Superhero Cape Pattern and Logo Patterns vanillajoy.com sewing tutorial
- Snuggle Bunny Free pattern and tutorial
- A free pattern to knit a Basic Preemie Hat.
- How to Make a Candy Lei with video tutorial and step by step instructions. Celebrating birthdays, Holidays, graduations and more just got a whole lot more tasty!
- boy baby shower super hero theme – Google Search… only if we decided to know the gender and it was a boy
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor