Photo via: craftsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a Designer Hospital Gown Tutorial
- Paracord Project: An infographic tutorial on how to make a survival bracelet.
- Spiderman Knitted Blanket Pattern Free Tutorial | The WHOot
- Amigurumi Batman – free crochet pattern and tutorial
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- theres a guide on how to make baby groot! my BF would love it:)
- Super Heroes Cut and Paste Set that includes patterns and directions to make all 6 super heroes! Fun for a super hero themed classroom décor, as a project to do with students, or even a super hero birthday party.
- You are my superhero diy project for kids. A fun project to make for Fathers Day or for anyone they see as their hero.
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- Snuggle Bunny Free pattern and tutorial