Photo via: bitesizedbiggie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FREE Crochet Pattern: Crochet 8-Bit Heart Slouchy | A little bit of Valentines Day, a little bit of geek, this cute 8-bit heart hat is fun for all.
- Crochet a Batman hat for your little superhero fans with our free pattern from Craftown!
- Superhero (Robin) Hat and Fingerless Glove Set ~ free pattern
- Kids Batman Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- DIY Superhero Cape Basic Pattern for Adults
- A free pattern and tutorial to make a premie hospital gown. Project NICU – Baby Hospital Gown Tutorial. | badskirt
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!
- Creating a Ninja Turtle Costume is EASY with this simple no-sew DIY ninja turtle mask pattern. Post includes FREE printable pattern.
- Lizard perler bead pattern. Download a great collection of free PDF templates for your perler beads at http://perler-bead-patterns.com
- 1500 Free Amigurumi Patterns – this site is awesome, and it has a free crochet pattern for both Thor AND Loki!
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…