Photo via: thesoutherninstitute.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Super Hero Cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls! Let your little guys decorate them themselves! @Amy Tidwell @Kari DeBord Heatherly
- Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets – Its a bird, its a plane, its an … AMAZING recycle craft for kids!
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Cardboard Refrigerator Box turned Old-School Superman-style phone booth. Perfect for a play room or Super Hero themed party. I love this idea!
- Super Hero bracelets. Great fine motor skill for your kiddos + fun to create and wear.
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- Rachael Rabbit: Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets
- Great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing
- A little over a month ago, I threw a DIY My Little Pony Party for my 5-year-old. For the party, I made unicorn horn headbands for all of t…