Photo via: illimama.hyves.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Candy Lei with video tutorial and step by step instructions. Celebrating birthdays, Holidays, graduations and more just got a whole lot more tasty!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Great idea for a backdrop/floordrop for a super hero flying scene. clever use of live feed video could allow kids to act out impossible scenes like flying, walking on walls, falling up etc… Optical illusion and full body engagement, a bit of mental gymnastics and some simple technology could make great theatrical fun.
- Punch a present gift idea. So cool! Its just like that game on The Price is Right! Im totally doing this for my kids birthdays!
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Just made Caleb some pjs out of this fabric…now I can make myself a matching skirt! 🙂 DIY sew a simple geeky gathered skirt
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- How to throw a Lego party! Decorations, games, a diy birthday kid shirt, cake + a printable coloring page
- Great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing