Photo via: stuck-on-glue.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPY TREAT WEDDING / BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CAKE. Educational, Fun and entertaining videos for kids that include cooking baking and craft tutorials with their favorite superhero and disney princess. Preschool on up. nobakedessert preschool videosforkids cooking backing crafts tutorial ricekrispycake elsa spiderman birthday wedding celebration craftsforkids kidscraft decoratecake
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- Super hero Social Skills! Address those all important pragmatic/social/behavior skills with these fun super hero games. FOUR WAYS TO PLAY 16 pages of downloads include 56 cards of relevant social scenarios and 4 blank card to customize with your students target skills. Also, included are two gameboards featuring some of their favorite super heroes as well as 24 super hero cards for matching/memory.