Photo via: catchmyparty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing
- I think it is a great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing.it can give the kids a lot of fun.
- Micheals ready to paint wood frames with comic book pages modge podged! Made for my sons superhero party. The kids were sent photos of them at the party to put in the frames!
- A Batman themed boy birthday party with a Batmobile, superhero punch, macarons, and popcorn! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- This graphic Superman poster would make a real statement as a decoration at a superhero themed party.
- The Comic Book Picture Frame makes a great gift for the superhero enthusiast in your life! | AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
- A superhero-themed garter makes for a fun surprise at the reception. Photo Credit: Something Blue Wedding Photography
- Feed The Sarlacc Star Wars Party Game! Let the kids take turns trying to toss their favourite (or least favourite!) Star Wars characters into the mouth of this DIY Sarlacc. Makes a great kids birthday part activity!
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Great writing prompt for elementary kids during a superhero themed week!
- These letter cards are great for a superhero or owl themed classroom, or just to add some fun to ANY classroom! Each chevron letter card has the u…
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.