Photo via: creepy-halloween.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Unicorn Party – horn headbands and decorating (and eating!) unicorn horns
- CELESTIA UNICORN HORN HEADBAND w/ Veil Pony Princess Toddler Child Gold Costume
- The How-To Gal: A DIY My Little Pony Party
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).