Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- This unit is designed to help students practice asking questions. Each owl card contains missing information. Students need to ask a question about the missing information. Feel free to make up an answer to your students’ questions if you feel they need it to continue.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Puppet shows are always a win around these parts which is why I got excited when I spotted these darling super hero stick puppets from Create-Celebrate-Explore at the Make and Takes Spotlight. Craft up a few of these for hours of imaginative fun! More links for fun with puppets below: Popsicle stick farm critters Leaf …
- I think it is a great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing.it can give the kids a lot of fun.
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- Have your kids draw something and then turn it into a REAL stuffed animal. A magical service as seen on Shark Tank made accessible for only $89! Visit Budsies.com to learn more giftideas