Photo via: artisandesarts.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutus and Tea Parties: DIY Super Hero Cape | T-Shirt Upcycle
- Cardboard Refrigerator Box turned Old-School Superman-style phone booth. Perfect for a play room or Super Hero themed party. I love this idea!
- Vintage Super Hero Party – Make a Mask station, love this idea!
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids- This DIY Superhero Sticks art project is a great way to get kids imaginations working. Theyll love how easy they are to personalize! This activity is a fun idea for a super hero party for kids!
- These are such fun ideas for an Avengers party! I love the carnival style games and the food is super easy. What a cool party idea! AvengersUnite ad
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!
- super hero party… love it!
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- diy dresser makeover- I LOVE this idea- and how cool is the Super Hero fabric?
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Im obsessed with this Super Hero door! Love the borders and the silhouette!