Photo via: craftycarolinecreates.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Baymax is a robot and member of the superhero team in the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6. How about to print and color this free coloring sheet for kids?
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Super Hero Coloring Sheet. Print it out and have it on the table under the plate, set a jar of crayons and let them color before, during or after eating.
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Love these layered drinks for little superheroes! pour your most heavily concentrated drink at the bottom and then the gatorade on top. It actually keeps itself layered!
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- super hero writing—- having the staff members write what they want to be super at this summer and then give it out halfway through the summer as a goal setting thing?????
- Zero the Hero suckers. Print on cardstock. Stick sucker stick through the top of cape. Wrap mask around top of sucker.
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.