Photo via: sugartotdesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superheros cross stitch sampler. How freaking adorable is this!?!
- Easy, adorable superhero party food
- super hero tutus @kori haring and @rachel Mckissick. These are adorable!
- Get your kids saving with these adorable homemade banks! | Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Handmade Adorable Felt Superhero Iphone Cases. Mine would have to be a Dr Who case, though.
- Nilla wafers + banana slices + peanut butter + sprinkles = adorable snack for kids! A delicious and easy after-school treat.
- Make an adorable pug! http://www.klutz.com/crafts/Pom-Pom-Puppies
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- Superhero Masks – these DIY Paper Mask – the kids ADORED making these easy paper superhero masks and had lots of fun wearing them at our Superhero Party!!!
- Staple in style with this adorably retro PacMan Stapler!
- The Best Super Hero Party Ideas