Photo via: canva.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- The sleeve is a mask! Cut back side at the side seams and around the front of the collar (keeping it in tact and attached to the back); collar serves as a pull-over cape. Cut out eye holes out of one of the sleeves. Decorate and voila! Superhero party favors for all!
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- I love the trend of pennants for classroom decor. Pennants are fun and functional. This set includes an editable PowerPoint file that allows you to add and change text to create your own superhero themed banners for your classroom. Included in the ppt file are directions on how to edit your banners. You get twenty five variations to choose from.