Photo via: canva.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- I love the trend of pennants for classroom decor. Pennants are fun and functional. This set includes an editable PowerPoint file that allows you to add and change text to create your own superhero themed banners for your classroom. Included in the ppt file are directions on how to edit your banners. You get twenty five variations to choose from.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Nice clear photo shows you the angle to cut, and the hem is just an arc from a marker on a string on a pin at the center point. Prairie points down the back. If you made with thin fleece and lined with cotton flannel, itd be both warm and absorbent.
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!