Photo via: princesspinkygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $
- Clip art: Cute girly superhero owls (with coordinating digital papers).Clipart set for teachers and educators. Great resource for any school and classroom projects such as for creating bulletin board, printable, worksheet, classroom decor, craft materials, activities and games, and for more educational and fun projects.You will receive:- Each clipart saved separately in PNG format, 300 dpi with transparent background.- Each clipart saved separately in JPG format, 300 dpi with white background.- …
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- The world of art is so vast and more importantly so fluid that you will find that any canvas painting ideas you have no matter how new, will soon find a place in this lovely world.
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…