Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I was searching online for some craft ideas so I could make a unique and homemade gift for my husband for Fathers Day. Through my search I came across some really cute ideas!!! I put several of them together and this is what I came up with. The whole gift was under $20 too! Good luck, Happy Fathers Day!
- I found this online, and thought this was cute. crafts for boys | the masks that i came up with for the boys
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Kids Artists: Comics in the style of Roy Lichtenstein | http://kidsartists.blogspot.com/2012/06/comics-in-style-of-roy-lichtenstein.html
- How to Draw Worksheets for The Young Artist: How to Draw A Castle Tower. Worksheet
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- Remove the first cup & they start falling in a domino effect: 4 Engineering Challenges for Kids – with Cups, Craft Sticks, and Cubes. Fun for rainy days!!
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages – Large, medium, and small rainbow patterns to color. These make perfect worksheets for kids in the spring & summer. Not only do my children use these for coloring sheet activities, we find different ways to make rainbow crafts with them!
- love these from smallflys etsy shop, but why are all the cool clothes for kids now?!
- Pack a Super Hero Lunch (Free Printable) ShareTheSuper | The Shopping Mama
- I have the patterns now I just need to go shopping for materials. *Update: Ive made the Batman tile and starting on Green Lantern!
- Faceted Gift Box made with the Envelope Punch Board – shop for your Board and more at http://chrismcquade.stampinup.net