Photo via: craftsonsea.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Have mini detectives, secret agents, or superheroes at home? Keep your creative kids entertained for hours with this fun DIY invisible ink recipe that uses ingredients straight from the kitchen!
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- POW 4 A Prize! Sunday School Childrens Church. Punch for a prize A fun way to reward kids who learn their memory verse or a team that wins a game etc. just tape the prizes in the back so they can grab it!
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Thanks For Checking Out My Shop!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly Micah 6:8 Bible Verse print These fun comic style art prints are great for your budding superhero boy or girl! If you love Superman, then these art prints are just for you! All of our prints are printed by a professional printer. They are NOT FRAMED. They will fit any standard size frame. Please note that colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, as monitors reflect all colors differently. Items are sh…
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …