Photo via: roomtoinspire.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free!!! Community Helper Hats and Badges Craft – ……Follow for free too-neat-not-to-keep teaching tools & other fun stuff 🙂
- super hero card Starting to plan an everyday heroes unit for community and MLK- maybe I can work this into an art/writing project.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- How To: Make Enchanting Halloween Lanterns » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- This Halloween Word Search is a fun way to integrate language arts into this fun holiday! …
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- jesus is my superhero wall art | AM A ZERO WITHOUT MY HERO JESUS – KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON Image …
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- Kids hands-on activities – including arts, crafts, science – delivered monthly to your door with all materials included. Developed by parents, reviewed by experts, tested by kids. Free shipping. Spark creativity and curiosity. Join the fun!
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!