Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Do you have a little hero in training? Join this fun kids character challenge! 8 weeks of superhero themed character building activities!
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- This toilet roll city is the most frugal of crafts for home crafting – the perfect make and play craft, with limitless stacking possibilities!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!