Photo via: craftymcfangirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- theres a guide on how to make baby groot! my BF would love it:)
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- These knots, all 40 of them, will add a lot to your knowledge rank. All outdoorsmen should know these.
- Is there enough LOTR in your life? Probably not! These pieces of Lord of the Rings fan art will completely blow you away!
- Dancing Baby Groot! – POTTERY, CERAMICS, POLYMER CLAY
- 10 Signs I Chose The Wrong Baby Daddy – a must read guest post from a Toulouse and Tonic reader!
- I will have to make these for my future kid! And yes, my future kid will be a nerd who loves Super Heros, like me! 🙂
- Love this Comic Book (Wonder Woman) jewelry box. Its so me.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Dentists: Love to Learn about Community Helpers – great craft for dental health month!
- For community helpers, respecting authority: printable firefighter and police officer craft from learn create love.