Photo via: mommadjane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $
- Great for back to school and a sample of the kids writing! super power writing
- Superheroes are mainstream now that Hollywood has finally learned to make a decent comic book movie, and the Superhero Silhouette Poster Set lets you use the super-trend as super-decor. This three-poster set has something for everyon
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- Help prepare your child for the new school year with these books! (18 Childrens Books for Back to School)~ Buggy and Buddy
- Superhero themed classroom? You NEED to create this back to school frame! $2 on TPT.
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!
- It would be neat to even do something like this in the gym with all the bright Weird Animals theme colors!!!
- Our Attempt at this Handprint Acorn Craft – She didnt want to put her fingers together lol! Fun fall craft for kids to make! | CraftyMorning.com