Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Cook the Perfect Restaurant Steak on your Backyard Grill.
- 0 Likes, 1 Comments – Beth Bugler (@bethbug2) on Instagram: “Come fly with me!! Birds on the agenda for this week. Looking forward to seeing what sort of…”
- These adorable numbers (1-36) have so many uses in the classroom! Use them to identify cubbies, label supplies, organize book bins, or display numbers on desks. *3.5×3.5 Square of each number
- This kids suncatcher craft looks great hanging outdoors and also serves as a deterrent to keep birds away from your seeds and plants. ad Wevegotyoucovered BlueLizardSun
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- This EPIC Bottle Rocket Flew Higher Than our Two Story House! Use a soda bottle, baking soda, and vinegar. Super fun science and backyard project! Demonstrate Newtons 3rd law of motion.
- A little over a month ago, I threw a DIY My Little Pony Party for my 5-year-old. For the party, I made unicorn horn headbands for all of t…
- Superhero cape and mask out of old T
- Paper Plate Ninja Turtle Craft – an easy preschool craft to go along with the letter N or the letter T, or just a great craft for kids who are TMNT fans! – Happy Hooligans
- The Swurfer — Original Outdoor Backyard Tree Swing with … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NU9VMAK/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_Lh-dybJJ2RR8D
- Spider-man comic book letter DIY tutorial – FAB Birds Party Blog – Party Supplies, Party Printables, Custom Paper Goods, Stationery and Party Crafts
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $