Photo via: addicted2decorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Girl Sign Set Medium by finedandyprintables on Etsy, $15.00 printables fineanddandypaperie
- Im not saying Im BATMAN, Im just saying no one has ever seen me and BATMAN in the same room child, teen, super hero, Home Decor wood sign on Etsy, $15.00
- Its time for some superhero fun! 15 superhero activities for kids to feel like they can conquer the world! Kids love superheroes. Whats not to love?
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Attention Superheroes, Bible Verse Joshua 1:9, Be Strong and Courageous, 12×15 Solid Color Wood Sign, Sanded or No Sanding CHOOSE YOUR COLOR by CreativeTouchWood on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/243295797/attention-superheroes-bible-verse-joshua
- I hope my future wife an kids do something cute an awesome like this for me. 🙂
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- I want to do something like this for Coles room.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wall Art w/ by StonekingPaintings, $54.00
- I have had the idea to do something like this for the longest time. Anyone who…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- I used this idea but all in black for a spider web course for Halloween and a multi-color one for a birthday party. Both worked out great. Both were torn to shreds after about 15 minutes. But for 15 minutes, win.