>>> I hope to have a boyfriend who would totally love this someday!” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: dzineblog360.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- The iconic symbol of hope for Gotham City. The batman represents light in the darkness and violence of the city. For me this is an perfect example of a symbol that is recognized by everyone, and brings hope to the hearts of those in need.
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- If I could make a cake that didnt implode or have to be rebaked 4 times then I would make this for you.
- I so have to make this! Love it as a clothes hamper. Or maybe a mini one as trash can under their desk.
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Handmade Adorable Felt Superhero Iphone Cases. Mine would have to be a Dr Who case, though.
- Which Superhero Team Should You Join? You got: Justice League DC Comics You’re very good at what you do, and need to be around other people who are on your level. You have a tendency to be focused mainly on work, but hey, you love what you do.
- Activities for ages 3 to 8. We love craft stick activities. They’re low prep, hands-on and creative. Whether you’re looking for simple math games, craft projects, reading activities or even science experiments, these 25 craft stick activities have you covered. Who knew there were so many awesome ways to use a simple pack of craft sticks?! Math Activities Practice …
- ninja turtles scarf-I would totally pay someone to make this for Ari!
- 3 different superhero crayon art i made for my boyfriend 🙂