Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crochet a Batman hat for your little superhero fans with our free pattern from Craftown!
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- We do this every year… and it’s always a huge mess. one year my son kept cutting…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- I love love this set that I found for my LEGO and Batman fanatic son. Perfect for his LEGO theme room. I printed these out on poster board and they look amazing!
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- non-specific super hero masks allow children to make up their own super power(s) – idea inspired by my friend KG
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Make your own DIY Super Hero Photo Booth with our easy tutorial!
- Star Wars fans will love this kid friendly Jabba the Hutt craft! Make your own Jabba from salt dough and keep him on your desk with our R2D2 pencil holder.
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.