Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Make your own DIY Super Hero Photo Booth with our easy tutorial!
- Star Wars fans will love this kid friendly Jabba the Hutt craft! Make your own Jabba from salt dough and keep him on your desk with our R2D2 pencil holder.
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Crochet Batman Hat – Tutorial
- I made this for my son who LOVES Superman. So easy to do. superman Comic
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Save the heroes! My son will love this.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- The brilliant films that Hayao Miyazaki made together with Studio Ghibli are some of the deepest, most touching and unforgettable animation films ever made. If you’re as crazy about some of his classic movies as we are, then you’ll love this list of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli gift ideas! If you know someone who Loved My Neighbor …