Photo via: ufunk.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- These free printable birthday invitations are perfect for your next Disney Marvel Avengers or Superhero birthday party! Download these and the invites will be covered so you’ll have more time for the crafts and food- and cupcakes!
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html
- This marshmallow play dough is SO MUCH FUN and it has to be the easiest play dough recipe weve ever made! And best of all, its completely safe to eat!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …