Photo via: ufunk.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Food and snacks that matches the party theme is just as important as all the candy bar setting! Here are some great ideas for your next Star Wars birthday party or baby shower!
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html