Photo via: ufunk.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- This marshmallow play dough is SO MUCH FUN and it has to be the easiest play dough recipe weve ever made! And best of all, its completely safe to eat!
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- The brilliant films that Hayao Miyazaki made together with Studio Ghibli are some of the deepest, most touching and unforgettable animation films ever made. If you’re as crazy about some of his classic movies as we are, then you’ll love this list of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli gift ideas! If you know someone who Loved My Neighbor …
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…