Photo via: whattodowiththechildren.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero activities: FREE super logo. Fill in with a childs name, or whatever: Super Reader, Super Student, Super Teacher etc.
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Batman craft and activity ideas for kids. Make and play with a Batplane / Batmobile. A great craft idea for boys and superhero fans. FREE BATMAN LOGO PRINTABLE
- Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! Captain America cake with an American Flag inside. Love this!!
- Captain America cake with an American Flag inside
- Bring the outdoors inside with a fun camping party. We give you ideas for snacks, games, and decorations.
- leart it up and show your student (primary) or kids. definately they would love it and try to make it to share with the peers ashow to do it- Bat
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Celebrate students’ birthdays with this SUPER fun Superhero theme birthday board! By Pink Cat Studio
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- LEGO Batman Movie Kids Felt Letter Board ⋆ Smart Fun DIY
- I love love this set that I found for my LEGO and Batman fanatic son. Perfect for his LEGO theme room. I printed these out on poster board and they look amazing!