Photo via: dadsbible.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- Batman Birthday Invitations to Print
- Heres a fun craft for BatmanDay! A print and glue together Batman and Batmobile.
- Print out The Avengers Lego Batman Coloring Pages – Printable Coloring Pages For Kids
- Details about Joker Batman Art Print Oil Painting on Canvas Home Decor…
- LEGO Batman Digital Poster Print I Only Work in BLACK and Sometimes very very…
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- Printable > Batman/ Joker and Harley Quinn Favor/ Candy/ Treat bags! Buy this printable template @ my Etsy shop for just $7.80 and print as many as you need!! Harley quinn costume/ dress/ joker costume/ Harley quinn party ideas/ harley joker favors/ harley quinn invite/ invitation/ Harley Joker wedding/ Harley Joker birthday party/ Harley halloween/ DC villain superheroes party/ harley quinn and joker cake/ cupcakes/ harley quinn labels/ goodie bags/ costume/ fantasia/ festa/ bolo batman/ Joker
- Steampunk clockwork heart, vintage anatomy ribcage, dictionary page book art print
- Baymax is a robot and member of the superhero team in the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6. How about to print and color this free coloring sheet for kids?
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂