Photo via: handmadebyrianna.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superman wreath made with felt and yarn great for a boys room 🙂
- MAD LOVE Joker and Harley Quinn Batman Comic 18 inch Yarn indoor outdoor home decor wreath
- Superman Superhero Yarn Wreath
- Use Yarn and a Plastic Tablecloth to Make a Super Hero Cape. Another idea…
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Batman birthday cake with mask, cape and belt. Perfect for any age! By Cakes by Camille.
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.
- Batman wreath XL decomesh by ourinspiredcreations on Etsy
- How absolutely cute! A Batman Wreath!
- Felt cape – i made 5 of these the morning after I pinned them and they are so easy!! So glad I found this!!
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.
- LOVE this Handprint Wreath from Education.com – great post with other Thanksgiving ideas, worksheets, and crafts for preschool