Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These letter cards are great for a superhero or owl themed classroom, or just to add some fun to ANY classroom! Each chevron letter card has the u…
- Super Hero Spoon Puppets created to look like Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- Its a bird….its a plane….no, its a flying Tootsie pop. Print, cut and punch a hole into these super hero inspired valentines day cards for a cheeky favor this year.
- Super Owl Personalized Embroidered Shirt/Bodysuit FREE SHIPPING
- Superman and Wonder Woman hama beads by wonder_choux
- Well, I couldnt do Wonder Woman, and Batman and no Superman!!! So here is my…
- Amazing Superhero Handprint Crafts for Kids (Find batman, superman, hulk, captain america, wonder woman, and more!)
- Justice League Cross Stitch Patterns – Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern, Jonn, Hawkgirl, The Flash – nerdstitch.com
- Cool gift idea – paint pots with Avenger characters – Etsy $64.00 for the set.
- A Batman themed boy birthday party with a Batmobile, superhero punch, macarons, and popcorn! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.