Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super behaviors deserve super visuals (Superman 5 point scale and visuals for behavior management)
- This unit is designed to help students practice asking questions. Each owl card contains missing information. Students need to ask a question about the missing information. Feel free to make up an answer to your students’ questions if you feel they need it to continue.
- These letter cards are great for a superhero or owl themed classroom, or just to add some fun to ANY classroom! Each chevron letter card has the u…
- Batman Punch Art Card
- Display this cute super hero owl rounding sign to help students with rounding….
- Set of Four Super Hero Cheer Bows Superman Batman Spider-Man Winder Woman
- Super Hero Spoon Puppets created to look like Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman
- Super Power Punch – A Layered punch with super powers to keep the colors from mixing!
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- What Does Super Hero Behavior Look Like? Day 4 Freebie!
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft for Kids Made these with the kids and had so much fun, we made some that werent pictured – Wolverine, Spiderman, Wonder woman, Superman,etc.