Photo via: frogsandsnailsandpuppydogtail.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to your life, make these easy DIY Comic Book Letters! Perfect for a wall or shelf decoration! AvengersUnite [ad]
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- I was searching online for some craft ideas so I could make a unique and homemade gift for my husband for Fathers Day. Through my search I came across some really cute ideas!!! I put several of them together and this is what I came up with. The whole gift was under $20 too! Good luck, Happy Fathers Day!
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- DIY Galaxy Unicorn Shirt! A super easy and fun way to spruce up a plain old t-shirt! Grab a shirt some tie dye and freezer paper and the options are endless
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Superhero Masks – these DIY Paper Mask – the kids ADORED making these easy paper superhero masks and had lots of fun wearing them at our Superhero Party!!!