Photo via: kinderglynn.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- 19 Back-To-School Classroom Ideas That Will Knock Your Students Socks Off
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Superhero crafts that boys will enjoy! Want to get boys crafting? Give them something that they can really get into. Spiderman, Batman, The Hulk, Captain American and more! These superhero ideas are super cool! Click picture to go to the article.
- Heres a fun DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift that kids can help take part in creating for their teacher – a superhero teacher candybar wrapper
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity.
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H