Photo via: kinderglynn.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- 19 Back-To-School Classroom Ideas That Will Knock Your Students Socks Off
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Do your kids love The Avengers? Print these FREE kids printables: Marvels The Avengers: Age of Ultron coloring pages! 15 pages in all — pick your favorite character or print them all.
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- STEM Challenge: Can you build a flotation device for an action figure? from More Than a Worksheet. Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering process with a simple trifold. Teach about buoyancy and density while learning the design process. R
- Students practice recognizing and ordering numbers or letters with these fun Superhero theme puzzles. These are perfect for math centers, language centers, homework or early finishers. Each puzzle is editable so you can create the perfect sequences to align with what you are teaching. By Pink Cat Studio