Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- Superhero activities: Superhero Bracelets. Great fine motor skill. You could also do these on a pipe cleaner.
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- 5 Tips for Sewing Scout Badges – Anyone with a sewing machine can and have their Girl Scout or Boy Scout uniforms in tip top shape in no time!
- Superhero capes on back of chair ( Great Idea for the first row of seating for program attendance)
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- Great Valentines activity for preschoolers to practice numbers from 1-20. Print off the printable and have kids lace the heart from 1-20. There is also a few different variations of the printable included in the post dependent on the childs skill level.