Photo via: studyathomemama.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Batman craft and activity ideas for kids. Make and play with a Batplane / Batmobile. A great craft idea for boys and superhero fans. FREE BATMAN LOGO PRINTABLE
- Batman logo with student names inside, open house welcome board
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Na na na na na na BATPIG! =D Super Hero Piggy Banks by IzzytasticOriginal on Etsy, $20.00
- 5 FREE Super Hero Cape Logo Patterns for capes, decor, party paraphernalia and more!
- Superhero activities: FREE super logo. Fill in with a childs name, or whatever: Super Reader, Super Student, Super Teacher etc.
- Avengers logo bleached shirt. $15.00, via Etsy.
- Spiderman Logo Coloring Pages
- Super Hero Logo Pinback Buttons 5 pk by DropKickQueen on Etsy, $5.00
- Wonder Woman Logo Template Cut Out Coloring Page
- Literary Hoots: Flannel Friday: Superhero Logo Super Matchup
- Use this logo for sewing, print on Landscape. SDG superman-logo-blank-015.png (941×708)