Photo via: intentionalbygrace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero capes made from old T-shirts!
- Fabulous customised party superhero capes made from t-shirts. Leftover sleeves can be used to make masks!
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Felt cape – i made 5 of these the morning after I pinned them and they are so easy!! So glad I found this!!
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- I made this for my son who LOVES Superman. So easy to do. superman Comic
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- DIY Galaxy Unicorn Shirt! A super easy and fun way to spruce up a plain old t-shirt! Grab a shirt some tie dye and freezer paper and the options are endless
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- We Made a Super Easy DIY Disco Death Star – Our Nerd Home