Photo via: eighteen25.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- captain america happy JULY 4TH by *jiuge on deviantART
- Learn how to create this cute keepsake for your child that you can update each school year! Back-to-School Shirt with Yearly Handprints: Year 2! | Where The Smiles Have Been
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Want to Be Like ‘Cap’ – Captain America Costumes. Make your own Captain America Shield CaptainAmericaEvent DIY Craft
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Super Hero Blanket – Fans of Captain America Star Shield Afghan on Etsy, $50.00
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Star wars activities for kids, perfect for Star Wars day. May the 4th be with you!
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…