Photo via: eighteen25.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With the new Avengers movie coming out, its time to have some fun with all things Captain America. This easy kid-friendly drink idea, is not only perfect for Captain American fans, but also a great drink idea for the 4th of July and Memorial day with all of the red, white and blue colors! Pin Captain America Kids Drink Celebrate Red, White & Blue to your board now!
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- DIY Captain America Shield Free Printable – The Nerds Wife
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Learn how to create this cute keepsake for your child that you can update each school year! Back-to-School Shirt with Yearly Handprints: Year 2! | Where The Smiles Have Been
- captain america happy JULY 4TH by *jiuge on deviantART
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Want to Be Like ‘Cap’ – Captain America Costumes. Make your own Captain America Shield CaptainAmericaEvent DIY Craft
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Super Hero Blanket – Fans of Captain America Star Shield Afghan on Etsy, $50.00
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Star wars activities for kids, perfect for Star Wars day. May the 4th be with you!