Photo via: thepartywall.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- NEW THE Captain America shield throw pillow Plush Decor
- The Avengers: Captain America – Pillow Plush/Novelty Character Cushion
- Make a fire fighter tank for dress-up play!
- Superhero Pillow Fighters. Dang Superman looks kinda evil there….
- Celebrate your Superhero party with these party printable pillow boxes. Pillow boxes come with Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and the Flash. Get them before they are gone!
- How to sew a standard pillow case
- Superman Pillow – Great Fathers Day gift for a superhero fanatic!
- Marvel Superhero motifs on fleece pillow throw / cushion cover – classic style
- Marvel / Avengers comic book character heart pillow cover $14.99
- Sound effect pillow for comic book themed guest room.
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- DIY Pillow Shields: Fun for pillow fights or play fighting with foam swords, less destructive than plastic shields.