Photo via: designerdaddy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out these super simple and amazing superhero-themed classroom crafts and…
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Its a Bird, Is a Plane, Its Super Hero Letters! Check out these cool letters, perfect for a childs room.
- Linda Marie Anson has painted this fantastic ‘Thor: The Dark World’ portrait centering on Chris Hemsworth’s God of Thunder, Thor. To check out more of Linda Marie Anson’s work head on over to her deviantART, Tumblr, or you can purchase prints from Society 6
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- How well do you know your Disney (and Pixar) equines from Disney animated films? Think you can match these famous equines with their Disney films? Take our quiz and find out.
- Thanks For Checking Out My Shop!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly Micah 6:8 Bible Verse print These fun comic style art prints are great for your budding superhero boy or girl! If you love Superman, then these art prints are just for you! All of our prints are printed by a professional printer. They are NOT FRAMED. They will fit any standard size frame. Please note that colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, as monitors reflect all colors differently. Items are sh…
- Check Out These 10 Geeky DIY Projects For Any Batman Obsessed Fan
- Planning an Avengers-themed party for you and your friends? Check out these…
- Looking for some books for kids – check out these awesome read aloud ideas!
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.