Photo via: hafuboti.files.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- What a great sign to have at the entrance of the mystery, detective, or spy classroom decor theme!
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $
- Superhero classroom theme decor by Schoolgirl Style www.schoolgirlstyle.com (I could add masks over the faces of book characters for the library door. )
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Super hero theme!! We should use this at work instead of a childs room! Cant you see it?! INFO, SUPERHEROS IN TRAINING!! LOL More
- Students practice recognizing and ordering numbers or letters with these fun Superhero theme puzzles. These are perfect for math centers, language centers, homework or early finishers. Each puzzle is editable so you can create the perfect sequences to align with what you are teaching. By Pink Cat Studio
- Activities for ages 3 to 8. We love craft stick activities. They’re low prep, hands-on and creative. Whether you’re looking for simple math games, craft projects, reading activities or even science experiments, these 25 craft stick activities have you covered. Who knew there were so many awesome ways to use a simple pack of craft sticks?! Math Activities Practice …
- Superhero classroom theme and decor ~Classroom decor by Schoolgirl Style…
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- SUPER HEOR Theme Classroom Decor/ Character Education Banner /X- Large Banner / In Our Class / JPEG / ARTrageous FUN